Thursday, February 2, 2012

My Archetypes

My father Archetype would be my dad. This is because he is a always supportive in what ever I do.  He is always there for me and stuff. He has always has told be to give a 100% in everything I do. He also taught me how to be a gentleman and to keep strong through think and thin.  Monster would have to be school in general. This is because I suck at school and have a bad grade in Mythology. Also because it is easy for everyone else. My maiden is Hayley because she is the girl I want and have:)). She is the girl of my dreams. I am very lucky and blessed to be her boyfriend. My brother sister is Kristyn. She is like a real sister to me she always asking for advice. She also listens to me when I need someone to talk to. She well always be my sister and I will always be her brother.

1 comment: